Ever wonder why you pay dues? A sampling of benefits include:
1. Access to FREE housing statistics narratives on the WHAR website, as well as content ideas and links on our Facebook page so you can quickly access LOCAL information for your marketing.
2. Help marketing your homes through caravans, along with relevant educational opportunities and legislative monitoring. Find out more here!
3. Legislative Advocacy- When the Hawaii County Short-Term Vacation Rental bill (STVR) came up this year, WHAR representatives were there to educate the Council members about the ramifications to private property rights. We were able to lessen the impact of the bill on existing and future homeowners.
4. WHAR and HAR worked to help pass the “Handyman Exemption” to raise the threshold from $1000 to $1500 (labor only; materials separate) for non-licensed contractors for renovation projects where permits are not required.
5. NAR lobbied for ten years to have the FHA make financing condominiums easier by making updates to its condominium rules. On October 15th, the revised guidelines went into effect which will now allow individual unit approval and other steps to loosen requirements that make these properties eligible for FHA financing. Here's more valuable information
Benefits? Did you say BENEFITS?
Did you know NAR Benefits Program gives you discounts on healthcare, renting cars, buying cars, accessing free education webinars and more? Learn more
Your Hawaii Association of REALTORS® (HAR) benefits include discounts on services, access to digital contracts and forms, advocacy on the state level, professional development and more.
We are working hard to help you be successful!
Dues are $785 ($815 with $30 RPAC Contribution)
until December 31, 2019; after that a $100 late fee applies
Pay your 2020 DUES HERE